1974 Schwinn Paramount , Craigs List find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this on Craigs list , it's a 74 Schwinn paramount never sold, or ridden. this was found in a closed bike shop 30 years ago and given to the person from whom I bought it. He had no use for it so he just stored it away. as you can see the paper work is still hanging on the bike. He listed the bike for $3000, with no response to his ad except for me. after 2 weeks of e-mails I bought the bike, only problem is I can't ride it because then it wouldn't be new and unridden.

Amazing. I would probably ride it. Or sell for a profit, which could be hard if you paid full asking price. Definitely post over at the Classic and Vintage section at bikeforums.net

I just looked at your other post. Please post more of that sweet Higgins. Those header pipe ones are rare as they soon went to a decal version.

Thanks, I didn't pay his asking price it was too high, i made a fair offer and after a couple of weeks and no other offers he took it,I did pay over $1000 and under $2000 for it but hey where do you find a bike over 35 years old NOS.

Back