1983 Torker Pro XL find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I have been trying to get this for a couple weeks now. I had hoped to pick up a bike for our Fearless (spotless*) Leader, Ratrod on the same trip but it wasn't to be. Sorry. But I did find this one. Loaded to the gills with 80s Parts. A few are the Pro Neck stem Sealed Bearing Beartraps Araya 7b Front and 7x rear...so much fun stuff.

Okay...you didn't tell me that's what you were going for. :shock:

I would have taken that instead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice score! :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Okay...you didn't tell me that's what you were going for. :shock:

I would have taken that instead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice score! :wink:

Steve, I must admit, the neighborly thing to do would be to go on ahead and send this since I couldn't put my hands on the Earthcruiser. I will start packing it up now 8)

Now I just need 6 gallons of vinegar and her xmas decoration tub...and a place to hide it.

Ha Ha...you need to keep that prize man...that's an awesome score!

I've got enough of those silly 20" bikes hanging in my garage already. :wink:

I plan on keeping it. Or at least keeping it until I can get it back into shape with a sticker kit and shining brite! I just told a buddy today that all my 20" bikes have price tags on them no matter what I say at the time. *Excluding the Motomag. That goes nowhere! *

heyslugger said:
Fisch said:
:shock: Slugger, not to play on your name, but, YOU ARE KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE PARK with these finds. Stunning grab dude. :D

HA! Thanks Fisch ~ I enjoy the hunt! You hear back from Standard?

Yup! They are stoked on them all the way up the chain and say they are going to use them, but on what I am not sure and we haven't worked out the compensation yet. Hmmmm I'd like a custom Standard 22" wheeled bike! They've made a couple for folks, so they can do it.

Latest posts

Back