1985 BMX Turbo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if this is a Raleigh Turbo or what. Serial says it is an 85, has an R for the headbadge. Found it locally. Nice original! :D
turbo2_zps1054368f.jpg

Cool bike, the only other bikes that start with R during the earlier bmx's time is Romet or maybe Roadmaster that dud use the same style sprocket.

I like the Lesters. I would say it is a Randour not sure if that is spelled right. I have seen that badge on a lot of 10 speeds from that era. Matt

MBblue6 said:
I like the Lesters. I would say it is a Randour not sure if that is spelled right. I have seen that badge on a lot of 10 speeds from that era. Matt

Cool thanks everyone! I checked the BMXMuseum but there were about 30 brand of bikes starting with "R" I gave up after about 10. lol

RailRider said:
MBblue6 said:

Cool thanks everyone! I checked the BMXMuseum but there were about 30 brand of bikes starting with "R" I gave up after about 10. lol

Also don't confuse Rally, Rallye, and Raleigh. :lol:

Latest posts

Back