1985 Bridgestone Blouson "Tron Bike"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote=" who wouldn't think twice about gazumping you... FWIW :|[/quote]

If I had a drachma fro ever tume I'd been gazumped, I could bail out Greece! How did this deal ever shake down. I remeember seeing this when you posted it, amzing bike.

To Bodge: The seller knew what the bike was and had done his due diligence. I had already won the auction when I made the post and could not see what the harm might be in mentioning it here. The truth is, you cannot easily ~force~ somebody on ebay to sell you the item you have rightfully won. If they want to worm out of it, they can find a way.

To Heyslugger: How did it turn out? It took ten days to get my money back through paypal. So I got a full refund. Now just a few days ago, ian_c does his first post on ratrodbikes.com saying he has one for sale (look up a few posts). Out of curiosity, I emailed him. He has not yet returned my email.

I think the
cman said:
1985 Bridgestone Blouson
This Bicycle was designed by the Italian firm of Giuguaro who has architecture, automobiles, watches, appliances and even tires to it's credit. The bikes weren't very well received here in the US and only about 100 or less were imported to this country.
and
Rat Rod said:
Cha Ching! :D
comments might have caused the seller to reconsider. :wink:

Jeeze - leave the poor guy alone. he got screwed enough by some jerk and it looks like some other scammer tried to hop on here and get him a second time, He doesn't need us hind-sighting his original post! Glad to hear you got the refund. They just held a chunk of my money for 21 days over nuthing!

ZygoteLittle said:
I think the
cman said:
1985 Bridgestone Blouson
This Bicycle was designed by the Italian firm of Giuguaro who has architecture, automobiles, watches, appliances and even tires to it's credit. The bikes weren't very well received here in the US and only about 100 or less were imported to this country.
and
Rat Rod said:
Cha Ching! :D
comments might have caused the seller to reconsider. :wink:

The seller knew all this stuff beforehand. He knew everything that is available online about the bike. Satisfied?

Maybe the bike WAS actually stolen...
Maybe he decided to keep it
Who knows...
No ebay sale is ever final until the items in your hands... even then... :shock:

Back