1ST ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AUCTION BIKE IS DONE!!!

WOW WOW WOW ./....THAT BABY TURNED OUT AWSOME !!!! it was well worth the wait ...un real how close it looks 2 the cartoon ,,i just hope who ever gets it leave it just like it is !!! what an awsome idea and awsome guys who donated and built this baby up !!!!! when does the biding start ?

outstanding job guys! :D you have truly brought to life the illustrated bike. now i know why you guys have been so secretive about showing any photos! 8) now where did i put my navy seal sniping mouse? :lol: :lol:

Fantastic job! Everything fits so well together!

Double Nickle said:
DonOne said:
I have really enjoyed watching you guys build this one. It turned out great. Thanks to everyone who donated parts. Double Nickel and Dr. Tankenstein had more than a few challenges making everything work together but they did it. They both have earned my highest respect!
For everyone who don't know this is my grandfather and he played a major part in donating that rear thick brick that we needed so bad.

Plus EVERY nut, bolt, and washer on it! Oh yeah, AND a place for us to actually build it! Don, you're the best!

I look forward to working on bikes in the future with both of you!

Cheers!
Dr. T

If ever there was a rat rod bike, this is one. I think the way you guys figured out how to have the light and still be able to display the head tube badge is nothing short of astonishing.

The dropped rack is bad A**. There are just a couple of things might have done differently (going by the picture), but they are minuscule. You guys have really created something special.

Way to go.

Awesome bike!
I love the headlight!!

I keep going back and looking at the sticker/looking at the bike, looking at the sticker/looking at the bike. SUPER Stellar job guys. Just amazed at how awesome it turned out.

I love it! I've got that sticker in the rear window of my car....my favorite part on the sticker is the too fat rear tire coming up through the rack, and I LOVE how the real thing has replicated that. Nice job!!

That is awesome!
Can we start right now, I have permission to spend a small sum-o-cash. hahaha

:shock: Looks better than anything I had imagined it would. I love the rear rack with the fat tire sticking through it, that will definitely be replicated.

udallcustombikes said:
Look at this bike, now look at your bike, back to this bike (sadly it isn't your bike), now back at your bike. This bike is the bike that your bike could be (if you win the auction!).
Suddenly It smells like "Old Spice" around here!

Back