1st rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been over at cabe For awhile just bought a project jet flow and want to make a rideable bike but not looking to worry about making it period correct , just something fun to ride . So I have ?s and I thought this would be the place to get some answers . No wheels with this bike , no chain . Seat I have almost , need handle bars , pedals . Front fender looks right , rear fender not so much . I like fenders so will be keeping that look . Bike is not here yet ...in transit so really don't know what is there . Will look through the forum tonight for some ideas .... Right now need to get to work .... Most curious about wheels and chain . Any help that can save me some time. Would be greatly appreciated . Hope to to a light cleaning and go for a ride .....yea right
Thanks
Robert

I know exactly what bike you bought. Way kool set up you got, if I'm correct your bike has the beehive springer on it if it's the one I'm thinking of. if you got questions this is the place to ask em, some of the dudes on here are awesome with what they can do and if you ask for help you actually get it here unlike the criticism that comes with thecabe followers.. Hope to see your bike once you get it

Back