2,000 dollar custom bike???? ITS UP AGAIN!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is this bike worth 2,000 dollars? please post what you think.

!C!nLoKQEGk~$(KGrHqJ,!igE0HCkqD7CBNDuTIwbsw~~_3.JPG

click link here>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...44884&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

Re: 2,000 dollar custom bike????

if anybody here has an ebay account can you please email this guy and tell him that he is out of his mind!!

This is too funny! what can top this? :p :p :p

Like my Grandpa always said... "It's worth what your willing to pay for it"

The quote "If you're a dime store cowboy, you will ride a dime store steed" comes to mind. Forgot who posted that here!

if the frame was made of gold! :lol:

But it has a cupholder ?? Laughed my hiney off on that Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader tie-in...reminded me of something, just couldn't put my finger on it.. :D

Ewwww hahaha, I wouldnt cop a hundred dollars for it, i cant digg the cowboys. I noticed the little dyno sticker on the bottom tube! 2000 dollars for a dolled up dyno!

yep, if he'd throw in a real Marshall Stack (they are not blue, and Marshall is not spelled with one "l") and at least a Les Paul Std., the robot is not getting that great reviews from what I can tell....... not about to happen, my guess is he will be keeping the bike. :D

i guess that bike is too cool for us. :lol: i dont like any wheel with more than 36 spokes.

i dont know...that looks like a cool purse on the side there may be coach edition bike :lol: :lol:

It looks like it has at least $1000 worth of spokes. Nahhhhh. Gary

Caveat emptor
I see nothing rare, unique, eclectic, or valuable about this bike. Just a remnant from a long passed fad.

I remember this guy trying to sell it on craigslist a while back.

I dont even think its an original Dyno Roadster. I am saying that because the end of the tube in the last picture with the Cadillac emblem does not have the "D" stamped on it. :oops:

being as i can build myself a similar stretch for about $100-150 bucks or so (shoot, if a get a good enough deal on the starter bike maybe even $25-50), i'll go with no. there are dream bikes i'd pay that much or more for if i could though.

The custom diamond pleat makes it worth two grand! :lol: I think it is fairly ugly myself! Well, lets see what kind of moron will bid on it! :roll: No way can anyone blame, watching too much " American PIckers " on this deal! Too much time in a padded room maybe! :wink:

check this out!! the seller responded on three seperate emails via ebay...
emails were sent from one of my friends and one one was sent from a member of another bicycle forum.

email sent: “$2,010.00 for a Micargi bike? Nice art work!”

Sellers response:

“YOU MEAN THE BLUE MICARGI MUSTANG GTS BIKE ITEM # 110613033961 ? FANCY NAME BUT LETS SEE IT EVEN GETS CLOSE TO MY ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM DYNO ROADSTER: 1. THE PAINT IS NOT THE SAME: PICTURE OF THE MICARGI LOOKS LIKE A LACK LUSTER FLAT BLUE PAINT NOT LIKE THE MUCH NICER METAL FLAKE ON MY DYNO ROADSTER 2. THE FRONT SPOKET ON MY DYNO IS A SOLID CUSTOM PIECE NOT LIKE THE MUCH CHEAPER ONE ON THE MICARGI 3. NO CRUISER KING SEAT 4. DONT SEE ANY REAL STOCK HARLEY SOFTAIL DELUXE REAR VIEW MIRORS ON THE MICARGI 5. DONT SEE ANY CUSTOM LEATHER SIDE BAGS 6. DONT SEE WIRED AM FM STEREO ON THE MICARGI 7. DONT SEE ANY HOOKUPS FOR AND iPAD , iPHONE OR WHATEVER 8. NO BATTERY POWERED SPEAKERS 9. NO RIDE TO LIVE END CAPS ON THE CHROME HANDLE GRIPS 10. NO CUP HOLDER 11. NO COUPE DE VILLE CADI APPOINTMENTS 12. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: NO SHANNON TWEED TYPES TO UNDRESS ! SPIKED EGG NOGG MAKING YOU MISS A FEW CRUCIAL DETAILS ? KNOW WHAT MAKES A REGULAR 6 CYLINDER AUTOMATIC MUSTANG BE WORTH A FRACTION OF THE PRICE OF A SHELBY GT 500 MUSTANG ? ANSWER: A BUNCH OF NICK NACKS LIKE PAINT, CUSTOM SEATS, DRIVE TRAIN, CUSTOM STEREO, LEATHER, CUSTOM CUP HOLDERS ETC MUCH LIKE THE DIFF BETWEEN THE MICARGI AND MY CUSTOM ONE OF A KIND DYNO CRUISER. CAPISH ?

MAYBE SINCE YOUVE NEVER SOLD ANYTHING, YOUR UNFAMILIAR WITH THE BEST OFFER OPTION: NO MATTER HOW MUCH A BUYER HAS DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR THAT A SHELBY GT 500 MUSTANG BE WORTH THE SAME AS AN ORDINARY 6 CYL AUTO MUSTANG OR AN ORDINARY MICARGI BE WORTH THE SAME AS A CUSTOM ONE OF A KIND DYNO ROADSTER, BUYER CAN ALWAYS SHOW THEIR DELUSION BY MAKING SOME LAME OFFER.

HOPEFULLY WHEN YOUR DONE WITH YOUR ONE OF A KIND 24" SCHWINN RAT ROD NO ONE WILL CONFUSE IT FOR SOME MESS PRODUCED MECARGI. MAYBE SANTA WILL BRING YOU SOME NEW GLASSES OR YOULL FINALLY GET THAT DYNO CATALOG YOU BOUGHT AND REALIZE MY CUSTOM ONE OF A KIND DYNO ROADSTER IS NOT THE SAME AS SOME CHEAP ... OUT OF THE BOX MACARONI.

MERRY CHRIST MASS !”

question: hello. not to be rude or anything, but i have to ask how you came up with the price of 2,000 dollars for your bike? what is the serial number on your frame?

his response:

CORRECTION: ITS $1997 THAT WOULD GIVE SOMEONE ALMOST ENOUGH TO BUY A STICKER THAT SAID: I PAID $2K FOR THIS ONE OF KIND CUSTOM BIKE !

DONT LAUGH, I DID ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK WHEN I GOT $2400 FOR A HARLEY BIKE ! AND IT DIDNT HAVE THREE SHANON TWEET TYPES YOU COULD UNDRESS WHEN YOU GOT THEM HOME !
ITS $2K BUY IT NOW IF YOU JUST WON THE LOTTO, HAD TOO MUCH SPIKED EGGNOG AND A BIG WALLET, JUST INHERITED A BAZILLIAN DOLLARS ETC OTHERWISE THE REST OF US POORER FOLK SELLING OVERPRICED BIKES, SILLY BUMPER STICKERS ETC CAN ALWAYS MAKE AN OFFER AND PRINT A STICKER SAYING: FOOL WANTED $2K FOR THIS ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM BIKE BUT I ONLY PAID ______.

ID # IS : 3STTW3DS = THREE SHANNON TWEET TYPES WITH TRIPLE DS

TANKS.

question: Hello. I did not really get a straight answer nor could I understand your lengthy response.
Again, the question is:
What makes your bike worth 2,000 dollars?
Thank you for your time.

response: PLEASE REVIEW DESCRIPTION AND PICTURES CAREFULLY AND IF YOU STILL CANT UNDERSTAND WHY MY ONE OF A KIND BIKE MIGHT BE WORTH $2K TO SOMEONE...

WORLD ECONOMICS 101 CLASS NOW IN SESSION WITH OUR FIRST QUESTION OF THE DAY:

WHAT MAKES SOME BUMPER STICKERS WORTH $2.99 AND OTHERS $4.99 ?

THE ANSWER: BECAUSE SOMEONE PAID THAT MUCH FOR THEM !

THUS, MY BIKE ISNT WORTH $2K YET BECAUSE NO ONE HAS PAID ME $2K FOR IT. WHEN AND IF SOMEONE DOES A BUY IT NOW AT $2K, THEN IT WILL BE WORTH $2K.

UCLA CHARGES ABOUT $2K TO TEACH THAT CONCEPT.

ITS REALLY QUITE SIMPLE: IF YOUR GENUINELY INTERESTED IN PURCHASING MY ONE OF A KIND BICYCLE AND YOUR HAVING DIFFICULTY SEEING AND OR JUSTIFYING THE $2K BUY IT NOW PRICE EVEN THOUGH YOU JUST GOT A FREE $2K ECONOMICS LESSON, THEN MAKE AN OFFER AS TO WHAT YOU THINK ITS WORTH.

TANKS.

Back