2 custom bikes & an american flyer and a trike. spent $120

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
found these for sale and since the prices were right i figured i might as well.

first up is a bike i bought for $40 from a shady kinda guy but i liked the bike which promptly broke at the forks as soon as i got it home and tried riding it....right after bragging about it to my friends... o_O
3nb3mc3of5O75U35R89ce010bbe764ca317.jpg

3m03p13ld5Pb5Sa5R19ce62aeac1b8cc712.jpg

after it broke i figured i would put lowrider springs and whitewalls....kind of a work in progress i guess. any chance someone could identify the frame? i have been told it might be a GT Dyno Roadster or a Micargi?
DSCF1020.jpg

DSCF1011.jpg

then the trike for $40
3m23p13of5Qf5Ua5R19cmf66a0838b0d71b.jpg

DSCF1008-1.jpg

DSCF1033.jpg

DSCF1016-1.jpg

then this custom job that a surf shop owner in san diego who was taking welding classes decided to throw a bike together and enjoyed it for 5-6 years then just decided to junk it i guess since he sold it to me for $40.
i kinda like riding around in downtown just cause it makes me laugh at all the different reactions to it. from impressed to outright hateful/jealous glares....i love it.
3n63k73mb5T85S65Rf9cla6e9de98739414.jpg

DSCF1011-1.jpg

DSCF1041.jpg

and heres the american flyer coupe deluxe stretched price: free... as it was holding the everything free sign on the curb with the other misc. stuff.
3k33ma3p15O25Te5U69cbb90635afeaec17.jpg

im pretty happy with my haul. but i will defer my exitement pending the experts approval. ;-)

Well i'm no expert but that's a gr8 haul! That last custom ride w/ the fender has nice clean lines, I really dig it. Slap some red rims and whitewalls on it and highed the rell out of it!

thanks for the comments and the welcome....these forums is what started this dam bug in me thats quickly making my wife wish i would have gotten addicted to something alot less messy...like gambling or something.....lol.

since my first post i've acquired another stretched cruiser and i am eyeballing a custom 26" trike.....and i still havent even begun the first project of fixing the original bike with the broken forks...lol....maybe if i tell my wife i've already fixed it up perfect in my head and thats why i've moved on because the reality never lives up to the fantasy...hopefully she will laugh before she slaps me. :-/ haha.

Latest posts

Back