2 Questions from the noobiest of noobs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an electra straight 8 that i think is the best thing rolling. Any tips on where to find a triple tree fork for it in black or mostly black, and how do i paint screws flat or satin black where it will not easily come off?

I found a fork at Cycles u. s., thats black with chrome clamps, but it is sold out for the moment. Anyone have any other sources? It's an 1 1/8 threadless with a steer tube length of 308mm. I called electra about buying one and they are reluctant to sell me one that will fit that doesnt have a ghost rider or rat fink attached to it.

any comments appreciated

coming from the parts people at electra... "we never made a fork available as a part that would fit the straight 8. The only one that would is on the heck billy, straight 8, rockabilly boogie, and boney finger that would have been made previous to 06, when it came with one new"

Really sucks i cant get one from electra, but im having a hard time finding one from anywhere.

Latest posts

Back