2 Words. . . Sears Tote Cycle. . . . 3 words!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i traded my beloved moulton stowaway for it. the moulton may be worth more. . . .but i dont have as much in it as this guy put into the tote! not to mention it has the original WORKING bendix torpedo three speed!

I have one of these in Sears' version of Coppertone and I love it. Bungied an orange milk crate to the back and used it as my college commuter.

I have one these and love it! Mine is missing the front rack though and has a coaster hub on it. Ride it like you stole it!

I have one of these I am likely going to part out, what pcs do you need that aren't original ?

here, found a pic.

IMG_0684-1.jpg

~ AL

Let me get back with you on the seat.

the chainring is one part I want off this one . however - are you sure yours is incorrect ?

Definately a Huffy ring on yours, and I knw with the muscle bikes, they used either - the 'star/ flower' one you have, or the Mag style, I have 20" stuff with both . and have had 26" stuff with both, so might not be 'wrong' ?

Green Dragon said:
I have one of these I am likely going to part out, what pcs do you need that aren't original ?

here, found a pic.

IMG_0684-1.jpg

~ AL

I may be interested in the front rack...

Green Dragon said:

here, found a pic.

IMG_0684-1.jpg

~ AL

If the fenders look like they'll clean up nice, I'd be interested. Anything short of flaking and heavy pitting would be fine. Also the front rack (maybe if the other member isn't interested).

Also, I believe that it could have come original with the Huffy style chainring as well. That's what I have and if you look around at pictures, it seems like a good third of the bikes have it.

Latest posts

Back