20" Rat Rod?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first thread (besides the intro one) so be easy on me

Just wondering if anybody on here builds or has built a 20inch custom. Most of the ones i've been seeing are bigger cruiser type bikes.

the reason I ask is because I found a cool 60's bike that looks like a bigger cruiser but is a 20". I want to see if i can get some inspiration from seeing some pics of others done.

TIA

edit:
this is the bike I'm considering getting. I see a lot of potential in it for some reason
roadmaster.jpg

oh...theres quite alot of custom 20" bikes on here
just spend some time looking around in the gallery or build section(there was also a kids bike build off at one point)
the only problem that i can see with that bike is youll be somewhat limited on the bars you can use(unless you make your own) other that that its a sweet bike :mrgreen:

20"ers are fun.
heres a couple of mine.
alate 70's girls rapido
IMG_0953-3.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

and a 67 stingray

IMG_1662-1.jpg

Butchered Bantam. Cut the girl tube out and bolted the convertible tank in. Added some Stingray bars since this pic.

0326081741a.jpg

Just wondering if anybody on here builds or has built a 20inch custom. Most of the ones i've been seeing are bigger cruiser type bikes.
the reason I ask is because I found a cool 60's bike that looks like a bigger cruiser but is a 20". I want to see if i can get some inspiration from seeing some pics of others done.
edit:
this is the bike I'm considering getting. I see a lot of potential in it for some reason

I understand this is a little late on the subject, but it's little league baseball season and 've been at the ballpark quite a lot with our kids. If this bike has solid tires and fixed gear, this is exactly like the first bike I had.

Back