20" ROCKABILLY BOOGY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Picked this one up today off the CL from a great guy across town who loves the Lord and loves his choppers. :D

dsc0010tb.jpg

dsc0008yx.jpg

dsc0016vn.jpg

dsc0018eu.jpg

Did a little stem/bar swapping and sent one of my test riders out for a shake down run. :mrgreen:

91081569.jpg

That's a sweet little ride!!!!
Okay, I know everyone jokes about your special Texas Water that you use to detail your bikes. Have you ever shared the recipe of what it is so that the rest of us can get our bikes looking as good as yours????
C'mon man, throw us a bone.

kingfish254 said:
That's a sweet little ride!!!!
Okay, I know everyone jokes about your special Texas Water that you use to detail your bikes. Have you ever shared the recipe of what it is so that the rest of us can get our bikes looking as good as yours????
C'mon man, throw us a bone.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68934

Re: 20" ROCKABILLY BOOGY

The bad thing about this little bike is that I can't ride it!

Makes me want to collect them though...the 20" Rat Fink, the Straight 8, etc. There's just something cool about them.

Actually, I've considered trying to eventually find an adult size Rockabilly Boogy and a Boney Finger. Then I'd own all the Electras with that frame design.

Re: 20" ROCKABILLY BOOGY

One funny side note...

I took the handlebars and stem that were on the Rockabilly and used them on my Surly Big Dummy.

It was a little loose, but I had a shim that made it tighten down nicely to the seatpost.

y7uqu4u5.jpg

Re: 20

Rat Rod said:
The bad thing about this little bike is that I can't ride it!

Makes me want to collect them though...the 20" Rat Fink, the Straight 8, etc. There's just something cool about them.

Actually, I've considered trying to eventually find an adult size Rockabilly Boogy and a Boney Finger. Then I'd own all the Electras with that frame design.

Well if u feel u need to let it go let me know.my little guy loves this thing

Been wanting one of these for Boy ever since I got my adult one. Stumbled on a 20" Straight 8 awhile back. same bike except for paint. He loves it. Your girls will be able to ride it for awhile. We put a nanner seat and apes on it. If I get a longer seat post he will still be able to ride for another couple years. here's a good photo. Although I want him to have the Boogie, I think he prefer's that his is different.

FB_IMG_13443841478196471.jpg

Cool bikes for sure and the ride is fantastic. My son has been collecting them for a while and has added a few more recently. The Gap promo bike took a while to find.
MyBikes035_zps807f7ebc.jpg

Future3_zps23169442.jpg

Future1_zps0d06dac1.jpg

Back