2005 FELT "Lead Sled"!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never really been a "production bike" guy. I have owned a few original Dynos (Ultra Glide, Glide Deluxe, etc) and really appreciate the design and love the ride, but for one reason or another I have always ended up selling them. Lately I have been admiring the "chopped, dropped, and stretched" work of Hooch and others, but I do not have the time right now to learn the art of welding, and do not really have the shop space any more to have a full "jig" set up, etc. Soo.....having something "Low and Slow" was just a vague dream...UNTIL TODAY!!!!!

feltleadsled001.jpg

Craigslist find...A pretty much BRAND NEW Felt Lead Sled. 5 foot wheelbase, drum brake front hub, burly triple tree fork, signature WIDE rims, Quick Bricks, 26" front and rear, a sweet paint job, and a killer tank emblem that looks and feels like a guitar pick! What's best...it actually RIDES amazing! Better posture than the stretch Dyno/Kustom Kruiser and a set up that could be rode for hours!

I saw it...and KNEW I had to have it. I'd never seen one in person....but now it's in my driveway!!!! Well, off to the rest of the collection to figure out who needs to leave :( . I never thought it would happen, but this thing is TOO sweet!

feltleadsled008.jpg
feltleadsled007.jpg
feltleadsled006.jpg
feltleadsled005.jpg
feltleadsled004.jpg
feltleadsled003.jpg
feltleadsled002.jpg

...I forgot to mention - I paid about as much for this as one of those forgettable pieces of garbage found new in Costco, etc! Less than half what the guy paid new from one of the best LBS here in AZ - Rage Cycles in Scottsdale.

I have an '05 Lead Sled myself. Modified the heck out of it. Low and slow. It's posted on here.Giggity

I'm looking for one of these any chance you need some room in your garage? or is anyone else looking to give one a good home?

Back