2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca 13 SHOW CLASSES WIN A BIKE!

Thats cool with the kids classes, my daughter has been practicing skids all year,trying to get my brotherinlaws Suburban and trailer to make things a little easier to get there, and if that works, bring some swap meet stuff :wink: ....I will let you know,so you can save a space

tetnus award will be "worst paint"
it's a good looking trophy for the rusted warrior of a bike 8) (and it's done)

now I'm working on the skid mark award, so since there are 2 classes mine will be for the adults.

only a few weeks! getting excited!

here are a few teaser pics of just a few of the trophies there are a ton of them. also i will be posting pics of the raffle bike as soon as i get it done!! tell your friends it is free to get in and hang out as well as the competition classes. show classes are just 5 bucks for each bike come on that is a heck of a deal!!! 13 classes 1st and 2nd place trophies for the show classes. lets get er done!!!

001.jpg

003-2.jpg

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca teaser trophy pics now up!!

heck yea come on down i promise a good time. bring the family there are kids classes in the barrel racing and skid contest as well.

karfer67 said:
heck yea come on down i promise a good time. bring the family there are kids classes in the barrel racing and skid contest as well.
\

OK!! I better get started on my barrel racer then!!!

oh and I need directions... :roll:

scrumblero said:
karfer67 said:
\

OK!! I better get started on my barrel racer then!!!

oh and I need directions... :roll:
PM KARFER67 HE WILL GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS. BRING A BIKE TO ENTER IN ONE OF OUR 13 SHOW CLASSES.SEE YOU AT THE 2010 RODEO.

If I can find a rack I'll bring something to show, otherwise I'm just gonna throw a junker in the old lady's wagon on top of a pile of parts for the swap... :roll: =)

Why did I think this was tomorrow......... :p

christ..I even cleaned out the truck and fixed the spare, was gonna start loading it up...

scrumblero said:
Why did I think this was tomorrow......... :p

christ..I even cleaned out the truck and fixed the spare, was gonna start loading it up...
TOUR DE FAT :)

Cant wait, its going to be a blast!
Gotta save up my allowance, plan on bringing a few bikes :)

Sam

weekend-fun said:
TOUR DE FAT :)

Cant wait, its going to be a blast!
Gotta save up my allowance, plan on bringing a few bikes :)

Sam
\

:oops: thank you!!!

Everyone needs to go to this event! I'll be Dj'ing since I have the broken knee and all. Be there or be an L7. You know what that is I hope????? I'm bringing the "broken leg bomber" and a few bikes and parts for sale also, so bring some dough gang! See you there!!!

working on grooming the arena. it should be faster than last year as the ground is more dry and i am trying to get more of the loose dirt off. i know last year the corners got very loose and caused trouble for some. i am doing the whole arena with a flat shovel i hope you guys show up and run hard. i modified my stingray for the barrel racing cause last year i was way slow. GET ER DONE YEEEEEE HAWWWWW

thanks to greg al tina and dylan for coming out today to the ranch to help finish off the arena. it is very smooth compared to last year's track. also we are thinking of doing the skid contest in the arena as well. it is very hard packed this year and last night when i was messing around it actually made a squeal sound and left a black mark.

Back