2010 Sacramento Turkey Day Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok its that time of year again the Turkey Day Ride will be at Auto Museum on Front street and what they told me was that we will ride first then come back and eat, drink and party im not sure what time everything will start but in the past it started around 9:00 so will see everyone there

this event starts around 9am and it has gone till 3pm in the past this ride and party has always been a good time its a must do if your in the area

Is there a ride route picked out yet ?? about how many miles? If I could find a stroker, I would dust off the tandem & Bring it out for all to giggle at

I'm trying to get out of any other obligations for this now. My show bike is torn down right now, but I do have my rat ready to roll.

I take it that the ride starts and finishes in the same area for those of us driving from out of town?

Also, what kind of stuff will be "provided" for us there? Vendors selling food, water, etc? Or should we be bringing our own meals with us?

How is parking around the area? Lots of parking close? Or will parking be scattered over many blocks?

Basically all of that info that us newbies need to know for this. :D

there is plenty of parking around the event and food and drinks are free but they are asking for donations cuz this is all for Charity they will also be having a raffle and some event tshirts for sale and Two Rivers Cider will be there with his bus of cider and that usally cost around $5 for a event sport bottle and free refills

DSC02831.jpg

DSC02832.jpg

Sounds like fun, I'm going to try and go if I can??????

so who puts this all on?everyone at my house is exctied to go. just trying to figure out the day as far as the tradtional turkey dinner goes. i guess do the ride thing and then have a deep fried turkey cuz those dont take that long cook, later that day? well who knows just cant wait to ride again its seems like forever since the last second sat ride

Ya I might have to make up an excuse why i'm going to be late at my moms for the turkey. She usually does it at 1pm. Good news is I can ride my stretch bike now (barely) so I might be down for the ride depending on how far it is??

slick said:
Ya I might have to make up an excuse why i'm going to be late at my moms for the turkey. She usually does it at 1pm. Good news is I can ride my stretch bike now (barely) so I might be down for the ride depending on how far it is??

Just stay away from the broken leg bomber. Maybe you could always bring a rope and get towed back. :mrgreen:

sounds like no rain and 58*

How far is the ride? I'm back on a bike again but it might be hard to keep up. I might take M.Martian's approach and bring a tow rope and lasso somebody to tow me!! HA!

slick said:
How far is the ride? I'm back on a bike again but it might be hard to keep up. I might take M.Martian's approach and bring a tow rope and lasso somebody to tow me!! HA!
YOUR CLUB WILL RIDE WITH YOU AT YOUR PACE SLICK . IF I HAVE TO GO BACK AND GET THE CAR I WILL .

Weather report, it's already 36 degrees outside! We will have to be a little numb before we get on our bikes so we don't get numb!!!! Ha!!!!!!!!!!

Back