24/20 Buzz Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this bike for a while, ride it a while in the as purchased state, then decided that it was time to redo it. Had it painted over a year ago, got busy, stashed it in the closet and didn't touch it again until this morning. It's been painted late model Camaro fusion green, similar to the old school rally green. Cell phone pics don't do the color justice, it pops way more than that in real. The wheels are a Lester mag in the front and in the rear a wheel left over from my GT Pro Series cruiser I built, GT Rhythm System hood and a GT hub. The seat is a Troxel seat off an old Sears Screamer I used to have. The stem is an old no name double clamp bmx stem. It's a wide variety of parts, but I think they'll come together nicely when I'm done. Going to go with some ape hangers, just don't have any nice ones hanging around right now. Going to add some Dia Compe brakes, haven't decided on color yet, also haven't decided on cranks just yet, definitely not going with the super short ones that were on it original.

This what I started with

In progress

Back