24 inch Hawthorne and a cool clip light

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was driving by a local junk store today and seen this girls 24 inch hawthorne sitting in front of the it so I stopped in and while I was asking about the bike I spotted a cool little light stuck on a shelf with some other junk. I ended up walking out with both for $20.
IMG_20121127_141731.jpg

IMG_20121127_141913.jpg

IMG_20121127_144508.jpg

Probably wouldnt have popped on the bike but I have a friend thats really been wanting a cool old cruiser that wouldnt cost much
Dont know much about it but It says DELTA across the top
the bottom of the clip reads DELTA elect co. marion ind made in the usa
IMG_20121127_133446.jpg

Dragnusa is absolutely correct ! , I've been told by a few vets that they would also clip them on their vest while working on the decks of aircraft carriers at night , especially in bad weather

We had the orange strobe light when I worked on the flight deck so finding something they used in the past doing the same job is pretty cool to me. Thinking I may have found the first part to next years build off bike.

Nice finds, I have the Rollfast 24 but it was spray bombed over everything on it and it looked like it was on it's side for a long time with bad chrome on the wheels & stuff.

Right now I have 2 24 inch girls cruisers 2 26 inch girls cruisers and a 26 in mixtie as projects but this is the closest to being on the road. I swapped the seat out already. The white seat looks so tiny compared to the one I put on it.
IMG_20121127_162155.jpg

Latest posts

Back