26" mags?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does/has anyone made mag wheels this big? Or even plastic wheels.. I love those old school big chunky wheels and they would look awesome on one of my bikes but I have no idea if they've been made. Any suggestions?

You mean like these?

f54b_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/26-MAG-WHEELS-M...ageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m118

october said:
do these come in a coaster brake version?
and if not can they be converted?

I didnt see a coaster version but it would be interesting to email them as I think they are the manf. You could always make a single speed and run disc or rim brakes :(

Here is a pic set up as a single speed conversion but i don't see brakes
redwheels3.jpg

This one running a front disc only
coolblackbike.jpg

im guessin the guy with the chrome frame with apes meant to put his fender is on backwards since hes runnin 2 rears.

Grimeca makes 26" mags that pop up on ebay and other biking sites once in a while. Rollercam from this site has some on his Simple: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2409. Spin also makes carbon fiber 26" wheels that would look cool. I've heard those Taiwan wheels aren't too good, bearing issues, wobble issues and to get warranty you have to send them back to Taiwan.

That's it! Grimeca! Those are the ones that I saw.

Spin wheels are nice, but my favourites are the Xentis ones. Hand made in Austria -----> mucho dinero

middle_1135684482.jpg

Hugo

Latest posts

Back