26in Phat Chopper Find!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just found a black phat chopper with the disc brakes, 7spd nexus, deluxe long spring leather saddle and the bad ... phat triple tree forks! Im so excited, I just got it home and it rides like a dream! I found it on craigslist as soon as the guy posted it up and guess how much it was guys. Just guess lol :D :D :D Pictures will be up in a few minutes.

SU1HMDA2NTQtMjAxMTEyMTctMTcxMC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDA2NTUtMjAxMTEyMTctMTcxMS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDA2NTYtMjAxMTEyMTctMTcxMS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDA2NTctMjAxMTEyMTctMTcxMS5qcGc.jpg

Picked it up for 175 :lol: :lol: he didnt ride it much and just through it into storage. I saw it for sale a month back but he wanted about 400 for it

Nice chopper whopper!! :lol: :lol: Where did you find those decals?? Scott, it actually came stock on the bike suprisingly, its a phat brand premium seat. I cant find any for sale seperately but im guessing it can easily bring 120 or so.

Yeah. I originally bought it to flip it so I could get a stretch ive had my eye on for a while. After riding it a ways though im thinking about taking that c-list down, its to .... comfortable :lol: :lol: His original post picture was really blurry and far away and his post was pretty vague saying nothing about the parts. I only called him up out of curiosity and just went to see what it was. Im sure he could have sold it if he had a better picture of the bike and a better description. Its a solid and awesome bike to ride. The apes need to be toned down a bit for me though, im switching them to some clubman style so I can ride with my hands level.

LarzBahrs said:
Nice chopper whopper!! :lol: :lol: Where did you find those decals?? Scott, it actually came stock on the bike suprisingly, its a phat brand premium seat. I cant find any for sale seperately but im guessing it can easily bring 120 or so.
E-bay, i think they are for a JC Higgins???

Latest posts

Back