29er Cruiser from SE Racing

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
2012_SE_Big%20Style_Sideb.jpg

:D

Site says $359, not too bad for something as oddball as this thing is. they are 2012 models so who knows what the price will actually be when theyre at the stores.

http://www.sebikes.com/beachseries.php

compared to the 26" Rip style, it looks bigger, probably wont have a good idea though unless you put it next to a 26" in person.

honeslty I'm more excited about the 26" quad and they made a 29" version of it too :lol: but the quads will be pricier until the closeouts hit anyway ...

2012_SE_26%20Quadangle%20Looptail_Frontb.jpg

I dig SE Bikes. I had an SE Stout 29er single speed for awhile and it was a pretty solid bike for the money.

Did you see the double down tubes on this cruiser?? NICE

eleven11 said:
I dig SE Bikes. I had an SE Stout 29er single speed for awhile and it was a pretty solid bike for the money.

ya you cant tell in the pick but it has the same dual down tubes as the quad!! 8)

scrumblero said:
eleven11 said:

ya you cant tell in the pick but it has the same dual down tubes as the quad!! 8)

I went to the Se site, they have another shot of it....looks great. I'd say throw some black apes on it and call it done!

Rooski said:
That blue bike, and the silver bike just look like big bmx bikes. I don't get it.

Nothing much to get Rooski, it's just big kids wishing they were still little kids stuff :lol:

Their new model year prices are always pretty steep.

You're better off waiting a year and then snagging one off of Ebay or Planet BMX for about $400 less.

Rat Rod said:
Their new model year prices are always pretty steep.

You're better off waiting a year and then snagging one off of Ebay or Planet BMX for about $400 less.

That's *still* out of my price range. haha I'm just going to have to keep building what I want.

Back