2nd Annual Fall Swapmeet @ Vintage Bicycle Supply

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been in the garage night and day (freezing my a#@ off) trying to finish these bikes to sell so you guys better come out with your wallets full so I can spend my profits in the raffle!!!!!!!! (and mike's SALE!!)

BUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like an early christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. I was hoping to sell off more of the spaceliner parts I had left over, but off to the for sale section they will go.

I did finally pick up a banana seat for my 47 murray though. Seat is on and I love having a banana and apes on that bike. Just gotta put the rear fender on that I got from slick (was gonna take more than a couple minutes it took for the seat that I HAD to try out before dark).

Thanks to Mike for hosting a really cool swap.

lots of cool stuff and good people (good people always make for great shows/swap meets). i also picked up some odds and ends

skillsthebarber said:
we need official RRB.com name tags with our screen name on it so we can easily identify each other.

Yup.

I don't know many people here by their face. Most of the Pedal Grinders, Mike, Tony (the Schwinn guy in Stockton) and Scrumblero (although I don't know his actual name :mrgreen: )

I know I had to have met you skills but I couldn't point you out.

heres a pic of me in Ireland on my birthday this year

2nv9jqb.jpg

Good time"s ,met some more good people and had a blast ! thanx again Mike ..good trades good bargins,made alittle spent alittle & and came back home with alot... 8)

Another great swap! Thanks Mike! Found the pedals I needed to finish the prewar 20" colson motobike project for my son to race in next years Rodeo!! Picked up a kool motobike rear rack that was a steal also!

Mike, I'm glad it went to a great home with the rest of the Columbia family! I can't wait to see it!

Latest posts

Back