3 speed find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice. Murray built for Sears.
If you decide to part it, let me know , could use some bits off there for a Huffy I have ( particularly the brake levers ).

nice score. Always good to do work on bikes for more bikes :)

Since he had a couple strokes, his cruiser is only way to get around. I wasnt going to charge him much for the repairs on his cruiser but while we was talking when I went to pick it up he said I have something you might be interested in. So I ended up with the 3 speed instead of cash and he gave me a $5 tip for bringing it back to him the same day.

wanted to do a shake down ride on the 3 speed so I threw a set of mtn bike bars on it. and a tire off a 10 speed that I thought was in pretty good shape, ( had almost no weather cracks).
looks pretty cool with mountain bike bars on it

Glad I only rode it around the block, this is what happened when I stopped in my back yard

Trying to talk the wife into a set of green tires for it

Once I get some tires for it I will probably flip it, its way to nice to strip. I have a dark green mens 3 speed that has about the same frame, that Im thinking about fixing up to go with it.

Latest posts

Back