30 % Off at Choppersus. 1 day sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved e-mails from choppersus and the Phoenix Phreaks telling about a 1 day sale with all in stock parts 30% off. They have some really cool stuff.At checkout,in the special code box type in "ONE DAY SALE". Discount does not apply to shipping. This sale is for Mon. Sep. 1st only. Heck 30% is a good chunk of change. Just thought I would share. The website doesnt mention the sale, just type in the code. 8)
http://www.choppersus.com/store/

Thanks Tikiharl, I just ordered a pair of RWB sweetskinz tires. Their prices are quite fair and the 30% more than pays for the shipping. Lots of parts for Rats! There was no place to put the discount code on the check out page, so I called and they told me to type in " one day sale " in the comments box at registration. The final sale price will be calculated on their end. Can't wait to see them!

awesome!! i had to search the whole site and make sure i dont miss any neeed parts. unfortunately their selection is limited compared to other sites.

looks like ill just be getting the black bullet head light. anyone have any reviews on it?

i picked up a 20" back coaster wheel and some tall ape hangers for my Flying - O!

good lookin out tikihari and choppersus!

yeah,i waited until 12:30a.m., then fired off an order! wanted to make sure there was still stock to pick from.now i gotta figure out what bike gets a pair of clubman bars?oh yeah.......a new bike! :D

yeah... i was going to order when i got home and saw that the sale was from 8-5pm. i didnt wanna chance it so i didnt order.

im a little dissapointed about it. :?

Back