3rd Annual Sacramento CycleFest Bicycle Show June 10th 2012

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alright it's that time of the year again.......There are a couple of changes for this years show. New Date Sunday June 10th 2012. New and improved venue Southside park Downtown Sacramento. We are also adding a swap meet to this show. If you have any questions feel free to call Mike 916-736-3034 or Ted 916-519-7177. You can also like us on facebook for show updates......
postercyclefestwithsponsorsFIXED.jpg

OK here are the trophy classes for this years show...........

Best Chopper
Best Muscle Bike
Best Kids Bike
Best Lowrider
Best Motorized
Best Bmx
...?
Best Oddball
Best Girl Owned
Best Fixie
Best Paint

Custom Cruiser Classes

Best Mild Custom
Best Full Custom
Best Rat Rod
Best Stretched
Best Suede

Vintage Cruiser Classes

Best Original
Best Restoration
Best Patina
Best Ladies
Best Prewar

I'm going for the last 5 trophies! LOL!!!! I can't wait Mike. See you then!

last year was really awesome. cant wait. swaap meet. Does that mean we can sell parts at our stands?

The swap meet will have it's own area. You can get a spot in the swap area for $20.....If you want a vendor spot(closer to the show area and basically for new products) it's $40 and we are cool with people throwing a couple of used things on a table in their vendor area. If you have a lot of used stuff it's swap meet area only.

Show pricing is as follows......Public is free to enter. Bike registration for the show is $5 per bike. Vendor reg. is $40 for a 10 x 20 booth space and includes 2 bike reg's. Swap meet space is $20 for a 10x10 spot.

big ol bump. final putting together of my new bike has started now that all the parts are gathered and she will make her first apperence at cyclefest. although i might bring her out on the ride the night before iduno yet.

About the pre show cruise...family friendly? I have 3 daughters that would be bummed if I rode out without them!

The pre show cruise is more of a bar crawl....It is hosted by a Chopadero after all.....That being said there will probably be some kids on the ride early but I wouldn't recommend the later part of it for kids.

MikeS said:
The pre show cruise is more of a bar crawl....It is hosted by a Chopadero after all.....That being said there will probably be some kids on the ride early but I wouldn't recommend the later part of it for kids.
Does the pre show cruise start at Suzie Burger? What time?

Who all is riding Saturday evening? I'm thinking about taking off a little early from the dealership and coming up from Elk Grove (meeting up with a couple buddies that live in downtown). I've got to prove #22' s road worthiness... ;) , plus I would like to put some names to faces!

Back