3rd ANNUAL SPOKANE VINTAGE BICYCLE SWAP & SHOW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3rd ANNUAL SPOKANE VINTAGE BICYCLE SWAP & SHOW will be held June 9th 2012 from 9am to 3pm. This is free to the public and vendor spaces are 10.00 for a 10' x 15' space. Also enter a bike in the bike show for a chance to win a trophy. Feel free to reserve a spot via PayPal at [email protected]. There will also be a pub crawl the same night we will meet at the Swamp Tavern around 5pm hang out for a few and take off downtown around 6pm. Email or call with questions.
BIKESWAP12.jpg

Last years swap.

This was a great swap, we had about 25 vendors and will have space for up to 40 vendors this year.
IMAG00131.jpg

Bike show was peoples choice.
IMAG0011.jpg

Hey thats me under the blue easy up!!! i had a blast last year!! The Vintage Pedal'rs of Tri Cities will be there !!! I spoke with josh last week he has some good bands playing again!!!!

Thanks for the bump! We've had a very big response this year and will have more vendors than ever. We will also have a peoples choice bike show with eight categories and eight trophies. Hope to see some rat rodder's there.

I will be back this year as will my friend. We had a blast last year and can't wait for next weekend.

The swap was very wet but all things considered it was a great success. About 1/3 of the vendors had left by the time I took some pictures but still a good turnout.
SH105581.jpg

SH105582.jpg

SH105583.jpg

SH105584.jpg

SH105585.jpg

Back