4 bike day

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's a good day to be a picker. I got 4 bikes today. Nothing special but some cool flip bikes.
First up I went to the scrapyard and found these two. First is a Royce Union FS360 Other is I think a Mongoose??? Both for $10
Todayshaul62912004.jpg

Todayshaul62912001.jpg

Cool stem
Todayshaul62912002.jpg

Gusset and integrated cable guides
Todayshaul62912003.jpg

Then got a diamondback frame from a neighbor for $10 it's the same one I had before. minus the wheels.
P1280009.jpg

Then Got this Western flyer off of a guy who came over to trade some parts. Also got some cool seats and sissy bars. All of it on trade for another old bike frame so all in all I got about $10 in it.
Todayshaul62912005.jpg

Todayshaul62912006.jpg

Nice brand new Lowrider brand seat
Todayshaul62912007.jpg

Some old 'nanner seat with a bent sissy bar
Todayshaul62912008.jpg

Todayshaul62912009.jpg

I think that the black bike with white bars is a hyperco. My friend scott has the same bike. They're a walmart brand but they are built well. Except the wheels, the wheels are really weak.

Nice buy's!

Thanks, just looked them up and it looks spot on. Only thing that made me think mongoose is one pedal says mongoose on it. It's got a few dings so it probably was damaged and replaced.

Yep, scott's did the same thing, only he just put a 3 piece crank in it. And then someone stole it, and then my mom hit the kid who stole it with the volkswagen..... It was an accident, and I called scott and the police. It was kinda sad because the kid couldn't have been more than 13. Does not bode well for his future

That red Western Flyer is sweet, nice scores.

Carbon said:
That red Western Flyer is sweet, nice scores.
Thanks, I already got the wheels off of it, I'll probably sell the rest if you're interested.

redwings-jon said:
are you going to sell the new lowrider seat if so let me no thanks jon
Using it on my lowrider.

Very cool scores especially that Murray made Western Flyer, I am still waiting to get a Murray bmx whenever I get the money to buy the one I saw on CL.

Back