4'' wide rims

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called him today and asked what length spokes went with HIS rims and hubs. He said they didn't give out spoke lengths , because so much could affect them. The pattern and hub size. I said they were the wide hubs I bought from YOU. he still wouldn't tell me. I was kinda put off , that a company would sell you something and not tell you what it took to use them. I know he has his reasons, but I wasn't impressed. Doubt that I will reward him with any further purchases from his company. :wink:

Uncle Stretch said:
I called him today and asked what length spokes went with HIS rims and hubs. He said they didn't give out spoke lengths , because so much could affect them. The pattern and hub size. I said they were the wide hubs I bought from YOU. he still wouldn't tell me. I was kinda put off , that a company would sell you something and not tell you what it took to use them. I know he has his reasons, but I wasn't impressed. Doubt that I will reward him with any further purchases from his company. :wink:

So did you come up with a length based on the typical spoke pattern?

Geeze, I just wish I had a frame I could FIT 4" wide rims on! :( :mrgreen:

Back