'47 ReD-X - The "M" Project?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This one was built after not being able to make my mind up to use it for the "X" Project because it was so nice as is. It was a frame and chainguad only on arrival..
Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

WoW! Looks spectacular. You get the alustrious "Raccoon of Approval" from me!

racoon.jpg

cman said:
Nice lookin. I like the Retrorunner tires on it.

Thanks... Those are actually the "Streetracer" tires - I liked the tread better..

skoda said:
WoW! Looks spectacular. You get the alustrious "Raccoon of Approval" from me!

racoon.jpg

Was that Rocky?????? :mrgreen:

That photo looks a lot like my Maine Coon cat... The dogs think he's a 'coon, but I don't give them credit for being very bright. (And he's bigger than them anyway!)

Thanks for the comments!

I have some future plans for this, but am just ridin' it as is for now. It will get some red fork parts (paint them) and a rack on it eventually.. Just haven't gotten that far. The rack is already here too.

The other frame (the "non-brazed on kickstand type) like this may end up in a different configuration altogether. Haven't quite settled on that yet. May even part with it. If it goes, then I don't have to up for another tank... hmmmm.... saved money......

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Now I'm going to have to spend the next four hours cleaning the drool out of my keyboard. Thanks.

That seat is sweet! What kind is it?

Later,

Eric

Person_TX said:
That seat is sweet! What kind is it?

Later,

Eric
That seat is one of two like that I got from Fleebay a few years ago. They are not the same brand, but are similar. I think they were made in China or someplace. Basically a fat version imitation of a Brookes. Not as comfortable as a nicely broken in Brookes, but they get the job done. One's a "HERO", the other is a "K W."
I have not seen any like them posted since getting them. I think it was early in 2005.

Korporal said:
Now I'm going to have to spend the next four hours cleaning the drool out of my keyboard. Thanks.

Yeah, I do that after lookin' at alot of the stuff that shows up here. It's kinda contageous! :wink:
Thanks!

g kustom kuhl said:
what a nice looking bike you've built there. real nice job!

Thanks, it just kinda happened! :shock:

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Back