4th Annual Midwest Bicycle Swapmeet 4/21/13

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As normal with all Coasters BC events , we had a great time.
Thank You Mitch for putting this swap meet and garage ride together, It was a great weekend.
I sold lots of stuff, people got some real good bargains from us, and I was pleased.
Its always good to see again all the out of towners we have known for years and to meet the new people coming to the event for the first time.
Hope to see you all at future events.

The Midwest Bike Swap (and ride) is always a great time.

BIG THANKS! to all those that make this event what it is!

I had to rearrange my garage to get my haul it fit.

Thanks Mitch for putting this on. I spent way too much money,Found some Prewar Schwinn fenders I've been looking for for three years. You KC guys kill me. You always bring the things you know I can't say no too.Fun time on garage ride. I think everything is still in there that is supposed to be :roll:

Just wanted to say what a GREAT time was had by all of us from the Kansas City area.That Hayesville gang really know how to throw out the welcome mat each and every time we head their way.The Garage Ride on Saturday night is well worth the trip.The Swap Meet is top notch and keeps getting bigger and better every year.Folks,you simply NEED to make this event so mark it on your calendar (I heard April 19-20 for next year) and put it on your bucket list...you 'll want to experience this event.Thanx again for the hospitality...
Pappy 8)

Yes an awesome time as always. Thanks Mitch and family. Thanks Tim and family for opening your garage.
All ride photos here and swap photos here.

My garage cleaned up for the Garage RIde.
P1120741.JPG

Garage Riders.
P1120806.JPG

At the swap I didn't bring home anything for myself.
Udallcustommbikes gave my Grand-daughter a 20" bike that we'll fix up for her to ride till she's comfortable on her 24". She also won a helmet.
P1130010.JPG

Great-Grandpa bought my Grand-son a nice little muscle bike. He also won some pedals.
P1120913.JPG

Thanks dangratsdan for another nice gift.
P1130112.JPG

Great event as usual, Thanks Mitch!

Randy: Awesome pics as usual, you have some lucky grandkids too! I figured you would buy the saw blade trike for lawn art! :mrgreen: That thing looked like an accident waiting to happen. :lol: :lol:

pick said:
Great event as usual, Thanks Mitch!

Randy: Awesome pics as usual, you have some lucky grandkids too! I figured you would buy the saw blade trike for lawn art! :mrgreen: That thing looked like an accident waiting to happen. :lol: :lol:
Agreed great turn out.
That saw blade trike gives new meaning to the "Buzz Bike"

Man, it really looks like everybody had a great time. I wish I could've made it down, Randy your grandson's new bike looks like a bike I sold at Midwest bike fest.

Latest posts

Back