4th time is the charm for SoCal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. 4th try to post. not the sites fault, but mine. Stupid new sexxxy lap top.

Ok your gonna get the "dagNabbit I'll try it one last time before my eyes close all the way" version. The 3 previous trys were awsome. haha. well at leat I thouht so.

K here it goes.

T-Flo is the label
CHOPADERO since 2003
PREZ of the NOMAD Chapter/Familia with forum members JUNIOR and REF.
Live in SoCal East Los Angeles aka East Los, home of the low rider bike.
Ride all the time and take my bike everywhere with me just incase I wander across a nice long bike path.
Been kustomizing since I asked for a RedLine and got a Huffy. 2 cans of spray paint later. My all blacked out 1978 Huffy ProThunder.

My club is having our 7th anniversary ride on Memorial Day weekend in SandyEggo C-Bad. All are welcome, unless you can't handle your liquor and you're an A-1 grade Jerk off. Our only rule is "your bad time can't ruin my good time". Heck you don't even have to drink. Just love bikes and be cool. Details http://www.chopaderos.com

If I seem proud of my club it's cuz I am. We gots some of the hottest bike builders in the world in our club, the best shop owners and some of the coolest mofos too. We bad, we coo, we pretty and we do all with smile on our mugs.

I look forwrd to being a part of this forum. I enjoyed gong back and checking out all the older posts.

Enjoy the pics

Mean streets of Seal Beach
Theweekendofshine021-1.jpg

my 1st Kustom stretch, The Blue Demon circa 2000?
40pic2BlueDemonbyP-photocopy.jpg

My current Rat now minus the white checker decals. All blk now.
DSC06306.jpg

My P and my boys aka Da front line.
jj-1.jpg

My people
3021657534_0b8a58d7f7_o.jpg

My club (circa 2004)
db9ddf35.jpg

Home state pride
smallertattoo-1.jpg

WELCOME!.........Ya gotta tell us what FBI stands for.........You can trust us, we won't tell anyone.

quite a good lookin crew you got there! especially her in the back on the left!!! :shock: :D :D :D me likey. nice rides!!

welcome to the madness!!!

Easy E

Welcome to the forum. :wink:

This was my favorite line.... "Been kustomizing since I asked for a RedLine and got a Huffy."

welcome from nor cal i"m from east los my self born in genaral hospital !

welcome to the site thats out of sight ! 8) 8)

aka_locojoe said:
Welcome T-Flo. I remember your first roadster from way back when on BR&K. That bike and photo with you is one of my favorites.

Ya mean this one?
56908500_m.jpg

Forgot to post this one.....

Chopaderos, in the skin.
zzzzzz-1.jpg

Thanx for the welcome..... FBI ummmm i used to know it! It is sometning like the Funkdoobiest Bidazlers Inc. naw just jokes.

elvis51 said:
quite a good lookin crew you got there! especially her in the back on the left!!! :shock: :D

Easy E

ooo, good find. I hadn't noticed her. Ya, she's cute. I did however get a laugh out of big guy in middle wearing "BIG BEER. BIG WOOD" shirt. lol

The BIG GUY is "Junior" Love, he just joined the RR group I'm his daughters GODfather (Compa) and he's my righthandman, my "go-to bike guy" if you will.

The girl, well it's funny you say that cuz everyone that spots her and sez the same thing. She's hot! But JR. and I call her the COD. Cuz she's a cooooold fish. Hahahaaa I hope she doesn't ever find this site! hahahaaa

UberCod! Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa sorry I don't LOL.

Flo.

T-flo, hey bro! going to try and make that ride, if I am not behind the windshield of an 18 wheeler! look forward to meeting all you Choppaderos down in North County, late chuck

TommyTwoTime said:
I'm jealous, you guys get to ride all year.... What bike do you like to carry with you? My bikes wont fit in my Neon. Welcome. t

Get yourself one of these. My own little burro. I usually haul the black bike around....
DS654654C05413.jpg

It is nice or at least descent most of the year and we do ride all the time!!

welcome [U finally made it on] I was wonderin when. Me and my wife rode with you and the the chapter down south on labor day last year. that was fun, count us in at the end of the month. :idea: :idea: :mrgreen: 8)
any- So Cal [ers] lookin for cool people to ride with should be pencilin' in the memorial weekend Sunday cruz. 8)

WHAT UP PREZ..... GLAD TO SEE YOU ON HERE.... CAN'T WAIT TO DO THE RIDE IN A COUPLE WEEKS.....CAR BOMBS ...... CAR BOMBS....

Back