$5.00 "Cruiser" pedal deal at Wal-Mart

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You've probably seen these pedals at Wal-Mart before, they've had them for a few years. They have been on clearance for a while now, marked $9.00, but today out of curiosity I ran one under the price scanner and it came up $5.00, which I think is a good deal. They look traditional and are pretty beefy. Better than plastic pedals anyway.

pedal1.jpg

pedal2.jpg

Cool, I bought those same pedals for my Christine bike a year & a half ago but I think they need something added inside for the bearings like 3 in 1 or whatever.

The walmart in my town rarely marks stuff down that much, the best deal Ive found there lately was some 20 inch cruiser tires for 11 each. couldnt think of a bike to use them on so I passed

I tend to scan clearance items that I'm interested in, because it seems like once they put something in the clearance aisle and put a price on it it never gets touched again, even though the store computer continues to mark down the price the longer it sits there. People don't want to pay the marked clearance price so it just sits there, and eventually the computer sees it's still in stock and marks it down some more. Clearance stuff isn't a priority for sales associates, so sometimes they don't get back around to it with the right price sticker for a while. That's when you get the deals.

Toeslider said:
I tend to scan clearance items that I'm interested in, because it seems like once they put something in the clearance aisle and put a price on it it never gets touched again, even though the store computer continues to mark down the price the longer it sits there. People don't want to pay the marked clearance price so it just sits there, and eventually the computer sees it's still in stock and marks it down some more. Clearance stuff isn't a priority for sales associates, so sometimes they don't get back around to it with the right price sticker for a while. That's when you get the deals.
hadnt thought of it that way may have to scan some tires the next time im out to wm

See everyone at Wally world tonight.

I love these pedals, they're cheap, strong, and resemble schwinn bow pedals.
Great find!
But I hope them being on sale doesn't mean they will stop selling them.

Latest posts

Back