52 firestone super cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
bacolod city, negros occidental, philippines
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got a 52 firestone super cruiser. its semi junk. frame is good, botttom bracket includes the crank, its plate and bottom bracket parts are intact. the monark spring forks has some problem and needs repair or i have to buy one. it also come with a fender, and some brackets and also its train light. i need some advice. since parts here is so rare, is it advisable to build back rat rod style? one more thing, badge is still good, dude. :)

What you do with it is up to you, and how much money you want to cough up. Monark parts are pretty sought after and the fenders, rack, guard and the other bits that you will need for a correct restoration won't be cheap.
Keep the train light and front fender intact and stash them in case you ever want to restore it, then Rat the heck out of it.

The cool thing about the Monark frames is that they will accept a big rear tire with little to no frame modifications.

Back