52 schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
52 schwinn American

PICT0008-1.jpg

...That bicycles has a Propeller on it awesome lol

Really cool bikes you've got.
dragon said:
I'm having trouble posting more than one picture at a time.
When you copy your code from photobucket, paste it into your post here and that's it. No need to use the IMG button here. The code you copied already contains the IMG tags.

dude you are amazing i want to start doing things like that metal shaping is amazing. ever thought of changing the name to P-52?

On the posting pics you have to right click on your post several times acording to how many pictures you want to post , and then change the picture number on each string. It will add all the pics you took,you just have to remember the numbers of each on photobucket. Either that or go back and forth to photobucket and right click and copy each picture and bring it to your post.....the hard way. Do several and then do and edit and look at the code strings ...they will all be the same except for the pic number at the end. :wink:

Thanks uncle s. I'll try it next time. I thought of calling it 52 mustang and the bent cranks, I did it like that traying to get some clearance because the wheels are 24s I'm not too sure about the look of the stem?
PICT0003-5.jpg

Back