56 Monark 20" Kustom

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
56 Monark with a Messinger Long John saddle, Wald bars and stem. The rest is stock except it was originally red. I haven't even cleaned it up and gone through the bearings yet. I added the seat and bars. Actually I bought the bike to add to the seat and bars. :mrgreen:

mybikes086.jpg

mybikes088.jpg

mybikes089.jpg

NICE! But before ya mess with that seat, maybe find out what it's worth.$$

KOTA said:
NICE! But before ya mess with that seat, maybe find out what it's worth.$$

I am only making a new sissy bar so I can raise the seat. This sissy bar has been cut and redrilled to lower it way low. The seat is not worth that much I have seen them go on ebay cheap. I am not going to alter the seat any. It is perfect the way it is.

Yes, this is the pre-muscle bike. Kids in CA in the early 60's were doing this exact thing with these exact parts. I bought the seat first with the intention of finding a mid to late 50's 20" bike to put it on. I am really in to the history of muscle bikes and this is a very important part of my collection.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Tommy

Cool little bike ..I dig that seat......good luck with it..Keep it stock... :wink:

jaydub said:
Cool little bike ..I dig that seat......good luck with it..Keep it stock... :wink:

I could never cut this bike up. I only cut up junkers. Thanks, and there has been one of these seats on ebay going unsold for a while. He is down to like 5.99 now. It's a red and white one. I paid far more for this one.

Latest posts

Back