57 customliner lives

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I picked up this 24'' inch huffy customliner frame from 66 sprint and I decided to leave the paint alone. I cleaned it and threw it together with parts I had laying around since it got a little warmer here in Albany ny. I took it for a ride and it is sweet! it's a keeper and I love it to death! here's a few pics! I hope you like it!

Nice.
e8ysuzu6.jpg

Now to find the tank.

thanks everybody for liking it! i couldn't see painting it ! it seems to have more character this way! it does not have holes on the back of the headtube for a bracket so i don't think it had a tank! unless someone knows if these tanks mount different! i would love a tank if it would not cost a fortune! does anyone have pics of how these tanks differ mount wise if they do?

Snarehead , I never took my tank off before I sold it. But, I think it is the standard sandwiched style tank. No holes in the headtube. Just two screws that secure the two sides together. One side of the tank should have brackets the fit between the top bars....Sorry I never took a picture of it apart.
It a good idea IMO to not repaint it. I think the paint on yours looks pretty good.

Back