59th sact. autorama

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
59th annual sacrameto autorama (with bicycle only room)
BIKE O RAMA

PRESENTED BY COLLEGE CYCLERY AT THE 59th ANNUAL SACRAMENTO AUTORAMA CUSTOM CAR SHOW. THIS YEAR WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER. MORE BIKES, CLASSES, AND AWARDS INCLUDING “THE BARRIS AWARD” GIVEN BY THE MAN HIMSELF GEORGE BARRIS. BOOTHS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR VENDORS PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR INFO. TO ENTER A BIKE FOR THE SHOW COME BY COLLEGE CYCLERY AND FILL OUT AN ENTRY FORM. HERE IS A LIST OF SHOW CLASSES. ENTRY FEE IS $25 PER BIKE WHICH INCLUDES ONE PASS INTO THE SHOW.

.FULL CUSTOM
.MUSCLE BIKE
.ORIGINAL/UNRESTORED
.RAT ROD
.LOWRIDER
T.C. AWARD
.BARRIS AWARD

COME BY COLLEGE CYCLERY AT 2760 21ST SACRAMENTO, CA 95818 OR CALL THE SHOP AT (916) 456-2042 FOR MORE INFO
days & location: February 6-8, 2009
Cal Expo Fairgrounds
Sacramento, California

see you guys there!

Do we have a list of entrys yet ? ......... Do we have an approx on how many gona particapate ???
Are you gona enter a bike ??
Should I bring any of my heaps ?

If ya were gona just go to look around its proably gona cost a 20.00 dollar bill ... Makes 25.00 entry not such a bad deal .... 2 or 3 days ticket = .... $ 25.00 Plus ya proably get some sort of swag bag ... Participant dash plack, program ect. & I would think that you get to go in on set up day wich is proably a side of things that most show goers don't get to see.

Sounds pretty cool . I've lived in this town 25 years now & have Never been to an Autorama

Stephen / Wingman

im not really sure what all is entailed with the pass(im guessing that its just 1 day and have no idea about anything else).i just noticed this posted on another site and saw it wasnt up here yet so i copied and pasted it here....
i know karfer and probably most of his crew and shop will have bikes there..ill be puting one in (dont have the cash for 2 or more now since i got laid off....the house and bills come first)myself....the best thing i can say is give karfer a call or stop by the shop and talk to him..
hope to see you and your stuff there :mrgreen:

DANGIT! I'll be out of the country the first 2 weeks of Feb. Please take pics :)

i guarantee ill be taking some and just saw that the price has changed on entering bikes $25 for the first one and $15 for everyone after the first.....i guess i need to figure out how im going to get 2 bikes down now :mrgreen:

we have 10 or so entered so far but there is always a flood right at the end.

thanks to the local guys for signing up looks to be a good turn out but please if anyone wants to enter and i know there are more local guys let me know asap. and dont worry if your bike is not perfect it is more about getting your bike looked at by thousands of people and the experience. each class will also have 2nd and 3rd place

I wana but I kinda spent me Bicycle budget mad money on a new garbage Dispoal Emergency surgery ...... sudden profuse leak ... unplaned

it was gona be a $ 170.00 hit + $ 110.00 to install.... well we all know nothing like this is gona go perfectly smoothe .. Sooo after an abbitional $ 140.00 to the plumber & $ 75.00 to the electrican to get the new disposal to comply with every thing rite & everything safe.....let me see here ... the math ... just looking at it , no pencil involved, it looks like some were in the $ 500.00 range to bring my 60 year old pos house up to speed.

Ya got to love it when $ 270.00 escalates to $ 500.00 LOL .... YIPPY

Priortys may prevail here.

Stephen

I hear what you saying there, but hopefully you can scrounge up just enough to go I hope, I'm looking forward to meet all the local guy's there,

i'll come and check you guys out. i don't think my 20" rates high enough to show (but before it went RAT it was in an issue if lowrider bicycle mag. back in the day)
i was at the Thanksgiving morning ride, so i think i know who i'm looking for. good luck to all the local entrys.

bring it enter it. as for the entry 25 first 15 second. but i know how it goes i am entering 4 and my clutch just blew up in the ranchero the other day. but i am going ahead with the show

I wish I could make it, but I just about have my check spent that I haven't recieved yet :shock: isn't that the american way, plus the family wagon has one of those annoying idler pulley bearings making noise (for the past four months) that I better change before I regret not doing it, headlight needs replacement in my Toyota commuter ect...ect take lots of photos...please!!

i will but on your car make sure it is the idler pully. i found out the hard way on my saturn that it was not the idler but the water pump :shock:

Back