6/5/10 SINS OF STEEL, Davisburg, Michigan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FOR ANYONE GOING TO SINS OF STEEL!
June 5th (SAT.) Gates open at 10:00

FreakBike Ride IN
We plan on meeting in the back parking lot at 11:00 a.m. and riding in together at 11:30. When you enter you'll pay the regular spectator fee. Then come into the parking lot. I'll have a pirate flag flying over in our meetup area. Start looking around the big barn area.
We can't sell anything. This is just a ride into the show area and we'll find a place to park and display the bikes.
Sorry this has been taking so long and isn't too organized. I just didn't have the time I needed to do it right, plus getting ahold of them guys has been a challenge at times.
Freakbikes, RatBikes and old cruisers are WELCOME.
NO mountain bikes, ten speed/road bikes, bmx bikes!
Hope we get a good turnout. Remember this show is brand new and if we make a good impression, this might lead to bigger things!

Had a great time at the show last weekend. Here are some pictures of the two wheelers at the show.
Picture033-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture030-1.jpg

Picture029-2.jpg

Picture028-1.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Great pics Boardy! The guy with the Triumph wouldn't let me get too close once he saw how much I was drooling! Hopefully more of the RRB and FreakBike guys will show next year! Thanks to all of the guys and that crazy chick for coming out to hang with us!

Back