6 Trykes This Week PICS ADDED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First i HATE this new forum. Cant do anything from my tablet at all so dont look for much activity from me .Having to do this post from my wifes stupid laptop.

Anyway got a miami sun 24 in for 25 and getting 5 more for 50. 4 of them ere old mohawk trikes i am outa here this is too aggrevating for now

Went and got the trykes and these things are HEAVY DUTY. The Mohawks are all identical with onlly some rusty chrome and flat tires. One needs a crank but my plan is to build one nice one to keep for myself by using the best parts from the 4 then getting the others rideable and selling. The blue tryke was in the deal too for the 50 bucks and its up for sale now.

Cool I'm seeing potienal I'll give you a call later this week I've been looking for a trike

Well I got them listed on CL for 100.00 each. They are in excellent mechanical shape but some need tubes. Had no calls yet but listed in 4 sites covering a 200 mile radius.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Ah, they are beauts!

Latest posts

Back