'64 Schwinn Hollywood, AKA Dottie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this thing up like 4 years ago. Between losing my job, getting a new one, buying a house, having a kid, and the other bajillion things that have happened since I picked it up, I haven't had time to work on it until now. Welcome to the before pics!!!!

I'll put up a few more when I get some time. Photobucket is killing me right now.

Got the sucker stripped down today, and started stripping the paint. Had a couple minor hiccups though. Had to drill out the stem bolt, the bolt was really stuck in the wedge nut in the steer tube. And I couldn't get the bolt out of the head set to releive it of the handle bars. That's soaking in some blaster, hopefully to loosen. Had training tonight, so work got cut a bit short, but tomorrow is another day. I train with a powerlifting team here in jacksonville, so generally monday and Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings are off limits. Heavy deadlift of the night was 545 for a set of 4. I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back