67 Stingray-Updated :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your bikes gave me an idea for an all white sting with a black reverse field on the guard. thanks, now i need another one (maybe a trip to wal-mart is in order :mrgreen: )

Very cool. Im waiting on delivery of a 1955 20" frame that I'm gonna use for my son's 8th birthday bike build. won a chainguard last night and I'm watching some s-2 and s-7 hoops on ePay that are ending soon. I'll probably spend more on this one than all my other bikes put together. Metalflake blue (his favorite color) WW slick in the rear, WW brick pattern up front, blue and white messinger S seat, pixie bars and sparkly blue grips.

ej599 said:
Very cool. Im waiting on delivery of a 1955 20" frame that I'm gonna use for my son's 8th birthday bike build. won a chainguard last night and I'm watching some s-2 and s-7 hoops on ePay that are ending soon. I'll probably spend more on this one than all my other bikes put together. Metalflake blue (his favorite color) WW slick in the rear, WW brick pattern up front, blue and white messinger S seat, pixie bars and sparkly blue grips.
post some pics when its done!

Latest posts

Back