6th Annual Art Of The Bicycle - Wichita (Photos Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2010_aotb_poster.jpg

6th annual Art Of The Bicycle. Your artistic, creative, unusual and new-to-the-show Bicycles and Bicycle Art must be at the Go Away by July 18th! The show will run for 2 weeks instead of just one night as in the past. More info at ArtOfTheBicycle.com

Re: 6th Annual Art Of The Bicycle - Wichita

A couple questions...1st will there be a Friday night Old Town cruise after the show again this year?? (I hope!) And, 2nd how much space will be available for vendors on Sat. morning at the swap, I was hopeing to bring a big truck and trailer full of bikes and parts, but it won't all fit if I can only get a 10 x 10 spot like at some swaps? Thanks!

10~18 Kustoms said:
A couple questions...1st will there be a Friday night Old Town cruise after the show again this year?? (I hope!) And, 2nd how much space will be available for vendors on Sat. morning at the swap, I was hopeing to bring a big truck and trailer full of bikes and parts, but it won't all fit if I can only get a 10 x 10 spot like at some swaps? Thanks!
You know no one has mentioned the ride but I'm sure there will be one. I'll announce it.
As for the swap meet... it's pretty informal. There aren't any set spaces so you would just try to find space that meets your needs. It's never been but a handful of vendors in the past so space has never been a problem.

Please keep in mind I'm not in charge of this event (not sure anyone is) so I'm just passing along what little info I get. Thanks.

aka_locojoe said:
10~18 Kustoms said:
You know no one has mentioned the ride but I'm sure there will be one. I'll announce it.
As for the swap meet... it's pretty informal. There aren't any set spaces so you would just try to find space that meets your needs. It's never been but a handful of vendors in the past so space has never been a problem.

Please keep in mind I'm not in charge of this event (not sure anyone is) so I'm just passing along what little info I get. Thanks.

Yes.... There is a ride after the show... :D

Opening night was last night (07-23-10) from 7 to 10 pm. Despite the intense heat we had a good turnout. Below are some pictures from the show so far. (Pictures by Christy Newland)

IMG_2744.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2750.jpg

IMG_2764.jpg

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2768.jpg

IMG_2769.jpg

The show will run until August 6th 2010. Please support a good and creative cause by stopping in and saying howdy!

I plan on coming for the Final Friday, and the Swap on Sat.

Is the Ride gonna be Friday the 6th?

Cameron... Let the wife sleep in for her birthday, you can sneek off and hit the swap and be back home to serve her breakfast in bed :D

The ride will be right after show on friday!

Sorry for being dense, I am at work so maybe thats an excuse? but....

head_scratch.png

Ok lets try it this way
A. After the show on Friday the 30th?
B. After the show on Friday the 6th?

Back