77 stingray and 05 Manta oldschool

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a stingray i found this week in need of fork chainguard, bars and its goin to need new tires. Im thinking of having it match the manta black powdercoat and a springer. This manta came from a friend its his idea of how they should of done it. Its goin to get old school decals to finish it off the oldschool guard he added. I love the seat this is one of those bikes you need to see in person seat is over 7 inches wide Thanks for looking and any input would be great or if you have any parts let me know
DSC06512.jpg

DSC06515.jpg

GREAT FINDS!! LEAVE EM ALONE. CLEAN AND POLISH THE STINGRAY. IMHO PEACE

I had one of those Manta Rays and as you probably already know they may be the nicest riding 20" bike you will ever sit on. Very comfortable, smooth and stable. Hope to find another some day...

Bri you are right just took a weeks vac and rode this with the family everyday cant explain the ride its great.

Cant beat the ride of that Manta at all. Very cool. I still wanna go full custom with mine but too many projects if there is such a thing, Chris

Back