7th Annual El Torreon Bicycle Swap Meet in Kansas City, Mo.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey leroy did you see the fenders he did for my wifes hoolywood? She loves them. Now I have to get busy and put it together.

I did not see it, but earler in the week I droped off my air cleaner for my Studebaker rat rod pickup and one of those extra long rear electra fenders and had him stripe them and picked them up at the show, they look great!! I"ll have that bike done and on display in Lathrop Mo next month. I"ll get the info on that meet posted shortly

Anyone know the guy driving the Yellow Dodge Dakota truck had a yellow dodge ram sticker in the back window, he was set up just across from the tent where they held the drawing. I got his phone number and wanted to buy a bike from him, but must have lost his number while packing up after the bike swap. If you know how to contact him let me know please. [email protected]

The swap meet went great, I was talking to your club member Von mex and he told me he strated stripping when he was 9 years old, and he's 15 now. He has stripped alot of bikes, just ask bicyclerick about the fenders for his wife's bike or Lucky Leroy about his stuff ( I forgot what you had stripped) awsome work and he'll be at Greaseorama Sept 2, 2007 here in KC MO and at Peddlers Oct 7, 2007 Independence Mo. So if you can make it come on and join the KC Rat Pack.

I just went back and read some of the findings of the swap, and I'm glad every body got some goods. Then it hit me that I did do one ok trade, I had an old Spalding road bike that a guy wanted, and he ask if I'd trade, What do you want to trade? he said a little 20" bike! I said bring it over. He came back with a Schwinn three speed. I said you sure , he said yep, I said ok. This is a Schwinn three speed in plum (1967 fastback) I guess I had an ok day at the swap. I'm just going to hang it on the wall. The road bike might of cost me $10 bucks. But he was happy.

Back