80's BMX?????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sell gives no info on brand/make/model.
I think the mags and double cross bar handlebars look pretty cool.
Anyone know what this is and if it has any real value?

00k0k_fTbvjII6E2x_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Without brand info, parts in decent shape are probably worth at least $125-$150 to an interested buyer. If you can attach a brand like Haro to it, probably double that, or more, depending on condition.

Without brand info, parts in decent shape are probably worth at least $125-$150 to an interested buyer. If you can attach a brand like Haro to it, probably double that, or more, depending on condition.

He just emailed me back saying that "It's a "M" on the front fork"

Who knows, the seller obviously has no clue.

id say 87 or so gt performer
it has all the characteristics of a performer
it should have a gt logo embossed on the end of the top tube behind the seat bar.
if it is a gt id say in its condition 120=150 would be good fir it if you want to keep it.
of course if you intend to flip it half that would be better.
could be a dyne as well it has some dyno characteristics to it too.
a dyno still 125 is good for it in this condition it's a good looking bike i think gt and dynoa re made by the same ppl though but im not sure
hope that helps
Sean

The drop outs on both the forks and rear are not GT and all the parts look to be knock offs. Also, all Dynos of that era had straight down tubes so not Dyno either. While name brand 80s BMX/freestyle bikes can bring good money lower end knock offs like this have little value.

Back