Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
That's how many different people visited this site.....last month. :shock:

1,521,595 pages were viewed last month.

There are your insane RRB factoids for the day.

:shock: WOW! :shock: RRB is growing! Seems like ever since word got out on facebook it has caught on like wildfire.

It does refer to IPs.

Some services use dynamic IPs and that throws the numbers off some, but it still gives you a pretty close estimate on how many people are visiting.

A few months ago when I checked it the site was averaging about 60k unique visits a month, but that number seems to be on the rise. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
It does refer to IPs.

Some services use dynamic IPs and that throws the numbers off some, but it still gives you a pretty close estimate on how many people are visiting.

A few months ago when I checked it the site was averaging about 60k unique visits a month, but that number seems to be on the rise. :wink:

I don't know how he did it but I'm guessing Kingfish was half of that. :wink: :lol:

I'm actually Steve's artificial intelligence rat bot

thatismytruck said:
Rat Rod said:
It does refer to IPs.

I don't know how he did it but I'm guessing Kingfish was half of that. :wink: :lol:

He was traveling a lot during the build off and pre build off. Logging on to multiple computers? :lol:

Another thing is many people log in through different devices (iPhone, Tablet, home PC, laptop, exc.) and in different locations where there is WiFi so that would also up the numbers a bit. I don't know if a smart phone or other device would pick up the IP address from itself or the WiFi location of where you are using it.

Back