A DAY WITHOUT RRB

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Rod said:
Well, I pretty much sweated and stressed all day...how did the rest of you out there fare? :lol:
i joined a reliable and reputable site :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :wink: really i drove to tx .. and paid for the ticket i got
on my last drive to tx... now I have no moneys for bikes... oh and I gave away the bars from the ichi bike...

ok .. ok .. i did not find a better site... bet you wish i would ha ha...

worked, went to the dentist, went out to hang out and talk motorsickles w/ pals, checked in to see whats up w/ RRB :lol:
thats it so far.

schwinnless said:
I read the paper instead of farting around on here.
its a well known fact the people who wear flip flops are habitual farters arounders... :lol: sorry could not be helped

I felt like an alky who couldn't get a drink...a sudden onset of withdrawl shakes and tremors! :mrgreen:

I freaked out at first!!!!! It's kinda scary how much fun this site provides!

Then mellowed, then freaked out again, then someone asked for bunnies on FB and 22 minutes after I posted the freaky bunnies, the website of all websites was back up and running. THANK YOU MAGIC BUNNIES!!!!!!

Also during this time I sold a bike rack for $75 that was free with a bike I had already cleared $200 profit on! Then I sold a $5 yard sale Gulfstream model jet for $50, so all was good in the world even without RRB.

Then I rode down to World of Beer on Flexy and everything is a blur after that.

WP_000451.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
No lock on the bike :shock: SHAME on you

This was a photo op just before I rode off into the sunset.

Henry morgan said:
schwinnless said:
I read the paper instead of farting around on here.
its a well known fact the people who wear flip flops are habitual farters arounders... :lol: sorry could not be helped
b

Guilty!!
:wink:

Spent time with my wife :D It was really awkward :? :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Spent time with my wife :D It was really awkward :? :mrgreen:

Ha Ha...did she say, "Who are you?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :| :( :oops: How did you Know !

It was horrible, I had to actually do work at work and talk to my co-workers. :mrgreen:

Back