A DAY WITHOUT RRB

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to navigate through the broken site and was actually able to check my PMs.

I kept clicking the RRB.com link on my homepage even though I knew it was down, kind of like phantom pains that amputees have.

I went to undergroundvelo some and Craigslist even though I had no money and if I found idiot ads I had nowhere to post them.

So I thought about Hooch's hot rod wagon he built for his daughter and put a wanted ad on my local Facebook sales page, by the end of the day I'd bought an old steel red wagon with 2 sets of running gear for $5.

Went home and let the kids play in the yard, actually used my phone to make calls to family members. Derped around in the bike hidey hole and sold a bike.

It sure was nice... I hope it never happens again.

I was going to start my own site... call it rod rats... but I could not get my vinyl stickers to look cool

Rat Rod said:
We had a server upgrade this morning so there was a small blip in the system that some of you noticed.

you found a better server at a local estate sale?

kngtmat said:
Washing clothes an not much of anything else other than going off to dinner and feeding the Cats.

How many cats did you take out to dinner? Did you use leashes or crates or are they just trained?

I started my Exploratory unit at my Tech School :D I learned how to wash large steel pans with a Brillo pad for a few hours in Culinary Arts! :shock: Tomorrow I serve lunch :mrgreen: I was pooped so I didn't go online for long :wink:

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
When do you try out Drafting Nick?

I think sometime in October :D We switch from academics for 2 weeks and then to shop for 2 weeks :wink: This shop cycle ends September 26 8)

Henry morgan said:
Rat Rod said:
Well, I pretty much sweated and stressed all day...how did the rest of you out there fare? :lol:
i joined a reliable and reputable site :lol: :lol: :lol: :? :wink: really i drove to tx .. and paid for the ticket i got
on my last drive to tx... now I have no moneys for bikes... oh and I gave away the bars from the ichi bike...

ok .. ok .. i did not find a better site... bet you wish i would ha ha...

I started experiencing withdraw around 2 oclock. :shock: Oh, and Henry morgan, your generosity will be most appreciated! :mrgreen: :wink:

Back