A Fathers Pride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today my 10 year old son started his first ratrod build. He is building a 71 or 72 not sure of the year but its a Buzz Eliminator. I took a few pics of the tear down.
getting started
fenders coming off

chain guard

seat

headset

complete parts pile

Thanks guys I will keep posting on his build his plan is black & white on this build. This is a bike he got last year for Christmas along with the Big Dawg Eliminator I built him. Yeah he is a lefty

Today was spent prepping an covering fenders & dismounting tires

He has taken ratrodbikes to another level with his fender treatment check out his idea

that's duct tape to me that's genus

Awesome to have Father & Son projects.. Looking forward to checking out the build..
I was kinda looking at the wagon rite behind him in one of the pics and that wagon looks pretty spiked.. Just be careful and not trip over it..

LukeTheJoker said:
Love that checkerboard guard idea! Going to look pretty special on a black and white bike!
Love black and white bikes...

Luke.
He got the idea from a bike he saw you on I think you did the rims on yours

big kountry said:
He got the idea from a bike he saw you on I think you did the rims on yours
:D Cool! You mean this one?

8542003990_bbeda9b539_z.jpg

8542009810_0bcbabdbae_z.jpg

Very cool, glad I could inspire a little!

Luke.

That's the one. He will be 11 in two weeks I think he is getting a bike stand an his own tool set from me

Awesome that he's building it himself and learning that hard work pays off! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

I'm home for the night got to head out tomorrow evening so if the rain lets up we'll be working on them tomorrow

Back