A Favorite Spot to Check Out Creative Genius

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, riderick here ....I have been looking at this site for over a year and have been impressed with the deportment that goes along with the tremendous & infinitely varied creativity. Kudos to builders, chatters, picture takers, cut ups. Thanks for sharing & thanks for humor! I have had two phases (collected a bunch, then decided to get rid of 'em, then started collecting again, blah, blah, blah) of collecting ballooners, some prewar through space themed bikes, with a big chunk of '50's cruisers, not so many Schwinns, a lot of Higgins. Then most recently, besides picking up a chop cruiser type, I have been acquiring vintage lightweights. Even rode a couple centuries this summer. I'm not so handy with tools and metalwork, I admire youse that do's. I really like rat rods, some more than others, and the build-offs and the format here. Rollin' sculpture, functional art. 'Ol school. So, what else is new??

Here is Lord Elgin Red Tyre lounging back behind the cycle shed.....

IMG_0115.jpg

Welcome! If you're not handy with tools or metal work....you soon will be.

Back