A late intro.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for having been here for a while and have given nery a smidge about myself. Well allow myself to introduce my-self... anyway. I Live in Wichita, Kansas and am (sort of) a member of The Coasters Bike Club. See I work second shift for Spirit Aerospace and dont have much time for the rides anymore, which is about to change DAN! I have only built one bike and before that had not riden a two wheeled contraption in over 16 years. Nothing like dropping jaws for my first one, whats next? Hubless? hmmmmm. Anyway Im looking forward to actually learning about bikes now and how to build an actual bike. The talent here blows my mind, the attention to detail is great. Oh my girlfriend has another old bike that she might let me get a hold on, I really want a stand up bike like Randy's. Its neat-o. Good day, I said GOOD-DAY!!!!

Heliotrope, AKA Pickle.

hey you can use all those high grade million dollar aerospace bolts. make sure you get Q.A. to stamp it and it follows guidelines set by the M.M.

welcome
some cat on here made a bike with aluminum honeycomb board looked cool

Back